Systems Engineer (m/f)
Systems Engineers are responsible for designing and setting up an organization’s networked computing infrastructure, ensuring that the system runs smoothly and efficiently, and resolving any technical issues that may arise. To be successful in this position, the Systems Engineer should be a highly motivated, results-driven individual who can create the perfect solution for our organization’s higher-level needs. The best candidate will also be an excellent listener and communicator, with the ability to explain why their solutions are the best fit for us.
- Defining and explaining the interactions between systems
- Writing documentation and diagrams
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues of different technical backgrounds (electrical, software, control engineers)
- Implementing best practices for system security and data backups
- Anticipating potential issues or bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions
- Proven track record of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting UNIX-based systems.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Systematic, clear and precise writing style
- Experience writing and understanding high-level system requirements
Perks and Benefits
- Scripting languages
- MS Visio
- CISCO, Microsoft or similar certification